We provide a full range of investment and management related services to Trustees of Indigenous trusts from our Vancouver office.
We advise Indigenous trust clients on investment issues including:
- Investment administration, custody and record-keeping
- Investment strategy, policy, and beliefs reviews
- Investment manager searches
- Trust fund / investment manager performance analysis and reporting
- Investment and community education sessions
- ESG reporting
- Asset mix studies
- Distribution policies, including actuarial reviews where lifetime income is distributed
Our investment advice goes beyond traditional public market investments to include private equity investments and other investments held within a self-governing Indigenous trust portfolio.
In addition to investment advice, we provide strategic planning advice to Indigenous groups and their investment funds. We recognize that Trust assets are important for the growth of each community and we are grateful to have worked with various Indigenous clients for over a decade. We have experience with Indigenous trusts at both the time of initial settlement and many years after initial settlement.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss our services for Indigenous trust clients or speak to a reference.